× Search
Sunday, April 14, 2024

Divorce Decree

The process to update your records to reflect your divorce begins with the following:

  1. A notarized letter of request
  2. Certified Court Ordered Divorce Decree (include all pages)
  3. All Divorce record updates must be mailed to the respective Home Agency to be processed.

Navajo Office of Vital Records & Identification observes the Navajo Nation Privacy and Information Act; therefore, requires a Notarized Letter of Request (complete with your signature, the signature and stamp of the notary) please include the following information in your letter:

Husband and Wife's Information:

  • Full Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Enrollment #
  • Alias (if applicable)
  • Previous Spouse's Name (if applicable)
  • Mother's Full Name/Maiden
  • Father's name
  • Current Mailing Address
  • Phone Number
Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2024 by NNDIT
Back To Top