× Search
Thursday, July 18, 2024
ServicesName Changes

Name Changes

The process to update your records to reflect your Name Change begins with the following:

  1. A notarized letter of request
  2. Actual Revised State Issued Birth Certificate reflecting the changes to your name
  3. Certified Name Change Court Order (All pages)
  4. All name change requests must be mailed to respective Home Agency for processing.  

Navajo Office of Vital Records observes the Navajo Nation Privacy and Information Act therefore requires a Notarized Letter of Request (complete with your signature, the signature and stamp of the notary) please include the following information in your letter:

    Information Needed:

       Reason for the Request
       Full Name
       Date of Birth
       Enrollment #
       Current and former Spouses full name
       Mother's/Father's name
       Current address
       Phone Number
Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2024 by NNDIT
Back To Top